- Latest Posts & Videos, All Posts, and All Videos are served from the CONTENT DATABASE, based on a few properties:
- Type: Post or Video plus Feature As a Feature post or video, it also serves to the home page as a Latest Post or Latest Video. Consider only having 1-3 Feature at a time to avoid cluttering the page.
- Status: Live - a post or video marked as Draft will not serve to this page or the home page.
- Type: Post or Video
- Status: Live
- Make sure to replace the text in the properties: Title, Excerpt, and Published Date so Post display correctly like this:
Description: In this video, we will explain why you should still contribute to your 401(k) EVEN when the stock market is down…
📮 Resources mentioned:
- DFA - Market Returns through a Century of Recessions: https://www.dimensional.com/us-en/insights/market-returns-through-a-century-of-recessions
- Vanguard - How America Saves 2021: https://institutional.vanguard.com/content/dam/inst/vanguard-has/insights-pdfs/21_CIR_HAS21_HAS_FSreport.pdf
- DFA - What Happens When You Fail at Market Timing: https://www.dimensional.com/us-en/insights/what-happens-when-you-fail-at-market-timing
Full transcript: 👉 Get free weekly financial insights + access to our exclusive private client memo https://onedegreeadvisors.com/blogs/
🛡 Download our complimentary retirement guide https://onedegreeadvisors.com/retirement-guide/
✅ Questions? Talk with us about your portfolio or financial plan here: https://onedegreeadvisors.com/getstarted/
This does not constitute an investment recommendation. Investing involves risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Consult your financial advisor for what is appropriate for you. Disclosures: https://onedegreeadvisors.com/solutions/#disclosures
© 2023 Matt Calcagno
All content and opinions expressed on this site is for general informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual or on any specific security. This content is only intended to provide information and education about the financial markets and financial planning strategies. To determine which investments may be appropriate for you, consult your financial advisor.