- Latest Posts & Videos, All Posts, and All Videos are served from the CONTENT DATABASE, based on a few properties:
- Type: Post or Video plus Feature As a Feature post or video, it also serves to the home page as a Latest Post or Latest Video. Consider only having 1-3 Feature at a time to avoid cluttering the page.
- Status: Live - a post or video marked as Draft will not serve to this page or the home page.
- Type: Post or Video
- Status: Live
- Make sure to replace the text in the properties: Title, Excerpt, and Published Date so Post display correctly like this:
Description: In this video, we will explain why you should still contribute to your 401(k) EVEN when the stock market is down…
📮 Resources mentioned:
- DFA - Market Returns through a Century of Recessions: https://www.dimensional.com/us-en/insights/market-returns-through-a-century-of-recessions
- Vanguard - How America Saves 2021: https://institutional.vanguard.com/content/dam/inst/vanguard-has/insights-pdfs/21_CIR_HAS21_HAS_FSreport.pdf
- DFA - What Happens When You Fail at Market Timing: https://www.dimensional.com/us-en/insights/what-happens-when-you-fail-at-market-timing
Full transcript: 👉 Get free weekly financial insights + access to our exclusive private client memo https://onedegreeadvisors.com/blogs/
🛡 Download our complimentary retirement guide https://onedegreeadvisors.com/retirement-guide/
✅ Questions? Talk with us about your portfolio or financial plan here: https://onedegreeadvisors.com/getstarted/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/onedegreetweets Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onedegreeadvisors
This does not constitute an investment recommendation. Investing involves risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Consult your financial advisor for what is appropriate for you. Disclosures: https://onedegreeadvisors.com/solutions/#disclosures